"Nature Will Come Through The Claws, And the Hound Will Follow the Hare"

13 September 2011

Because when we get married again, there will be peacocks



(these first three were taken by my very talented friend, Ms. Laura Young. Thanks, Laura!)


I also love succulents. I adore the aeonium and willow curls in this bouquet.

Henna-style cake decorating??? Yes, please!

Cupcake toppers! Even our kids table will have some elegance.
ooh.........

Ignore the vapid girl, and the poor choice of white tulips.


Ignore the hot pink fishnets (though, oh, wow, they make toeless fishnets!!! MUST)



Willow curls, callas, and orchids?! Almost as good as my first choice. maybe for the tables?

1 comment:

lastdancekj said...

I secretly have a tumblr page for all things wedding related. Thinking about starting one for Sir Ducky's